COVID-19 Spa Safety Policies
- The following new rules have been put in place for the safety of our guests and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health and safety as well as our staff's is of utmost concern. To that end we have increased the levels and time needed to perform enhanced cleaning and disinfection and we have provided new protocols and policies for safety. We ask that you review our spa booking policies completely and follow these instructions while visiting our spa. Day of check-in: please ensure that you are NOT showing any signs of symptoms of illness (see below for signs and symptoms).
- Please complete your spa intake forms 48 hours ONLINE prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment start time. When you arrive, please call the spa at (518) 306-4108 and ask for further instructions. We will provide instructions and collect your payment at this time. You will be asked to stay in your car until we can accommodate you.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask into our spa.
- Upon entering the spa we will do a temperature scan. Any temperature scans above 100.4 degrees will not be allowed in the building. We do not document or record temperature screenings, as per privacy laws.
- We ask that all guests sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the spa. Sanitizing stations are located at the front desk and throughout the spa.
- Payment: If you would prefer a contactless payment checkout, please call us the day before you service to prepay for your service at (518) 306-4108.
- Please ensure that you follow CDC social distancing guidelines and keep 6 feet apart from other guests. We have changed our scheduling and staffing by 50%, so that you will have minimal interaction with other guests and staff. Please note we will be operating on modified hours because of this. See below for our COVID-19 modified hours.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless the other individual with you is also having an appointment at the same time.
- At this time we are only allowing guests in the facility for their appointment times. When your appointment is over, we ask that you make your way to check out.
- At this time, New York State has prohibited the use of saunas and this will be unavailable until such time it is deemed safe by the state.
- New York State has prohibited the use of waiting areas in spas and salons, and as such are relaxation area is not available to guests at this time.
- For your safety we have removed items such as flavored waters, fruit, teas, and hospitality and convenience items.
- For retail product transactions, please pay by credit card and ask for assistance for any item on the shelves. Please only touch an item if you intend to buy it. No samples or testers will be provided at this time.
- Upon checkout please sanitize your hands.
- If you are at higher risk for COVID-19, are immuno-compromised or have a chronic medical illness, we ask that you speak to your physician and obtain a doctor's note to receive services.
COVID-19 SIGNS & SYMPTOMS - Stay Home if You Are Sick!
For the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that you not come to your appointment if you or anyone in your family have the following signs or symptoms of illness:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Head cold
- Body Aches/Pain
- Vomiting or nausea
If you are sick, do not come to the spa. Please call us immediately to cancel your appointment at (518) 306-4108. There is no cancellation fee to cancel if you are sick.
COVID-19 CHECK IN PROTOCOL
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment and call us to announce your arrival at (518) 306-4108. Please make sure to wear your mask. If you forget your mask, please let us know and we can provide you one. Upon check in, we will have you sanitize your hands, we will take your temperature, and you will complete a COVID-19 Form. The COVID-19 Form will need to be completed each time you come for a service.
SPA SERVICES WE ARE NOT PROVIDING AT THIS TIME
At this time and per government mandate, we are not offering the following services:
- Prenatal massage (with doctor's permission only)
- Couples massage
- Sauna sessions
Sundays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Mondays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (6 to 8pm by appt)
Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To book an appointment, or to speak with a member of our Guest Services team, please call us at (518) 306-4108.