Microblading Before & Aftercare
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattooing that allows you to dramatically correct or fully reconstruct your eyebrow shape. It is performed by manually depositing color semi permanent pigments beneath the surface of the skin using tiny, sterile, disposable needles creating very fine, 3D hair strokes that mimic the look of real hair.
The procedure is ideal to fill in thin brows, define shape, create an arch, cover scars and gaps, or design a completely new brow shape. Microblading allows clients with little to no hair the opportunity to fully reconstruct natural looking brows. Your certified microblading specialist will work with the natural landscape of your brow and face shape, creating the most beautiful, natural looking brow.
Touch-ups are normal for Microblading, with each new procedure requiring at least 2 visits; the initial procedure followed by a touch up 4 to 6 weeks later.
This is your solution to over tweezed, over waxed, sparse or thinning eyebrows. *Safe application *Non-toxic color pigments
Before Care Microblading – 3D Brows
Prior to your appointment think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field, we ensure that the correct color and shape are chosen for you, however, you are part of the decision-making process. Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
- Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 24 hours prior to and after your appointment
- Botox should be given 3 weeks prior or 3 weeks after this procedure.
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinols for 28 days prior, avoid around the area for 30 days, as these will cause pigments to prematurely fade.
- No chemical peels 30 days before or 30 days after (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- Do not workout the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before appointment.
You are not a candidate for microblading if any of the following apply to you:
- Under 18 years of age
- Liver Disease
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, F
- Compromised skin near the brow area
- Patients who have epilepsy, diabetes, hemophilia, or heart disease of any kind, must have approval from your physician in writing prior to your appointment.
- Accutane within the last year
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your physician)
- Active skin disorders: Cold sores, shingles, impetigo, Psoriasis, pink eye/conjunctivitis, sunburn, severe acne, vitiligo
- Viral infections
- Steroids use (must be off for 6 months)
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox in the last 3 weeks
- X-Rays, MRI, Ct Scan within six months after procedure
- Doctor’s note required for: Diabetes 1 and 2, high blood pressure, auto-immune disease, thyroid/Graves disease and any other medical condition that causes slow healing or a high risk of infection
*If you have any medical issues you feel might be a contraindication, we suggest you consult your physician.